What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTBMelanie

Melanie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not been a good cigar day. Started off with a Caldwell Funfetti omw to work. It sucked. Stopped at b&m an picked up a Camacho Corojo. Burn was shite. Burnt about half of it an put it down. Got home after work an picked up this Gurkha. Not very flavorful. Been trying to weed thru my tuppidors an try sticks I haven't had. Tomorrow I'll make better choices!
Oh man! That's the worst. Hope tomorrow is better for ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Oscur - your going to Hamburg, Germany? Oh man you are going to love the cigar shops in Europe. 80% or more or cigar shop offerings are Habanos. It's harder to get NCs than Cubans in Europe. If you need any recommendations, I got you

No not Germany. CI Hamburg Pa where most germans live though.

Sent from Oscur

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
It's just Meh? It's a hella expensive Meh Cigar

To me is was just meh, I was expecting so much more from it.

It was @Dd1035 bday, and his brother hooked him up with a nice sampler from SBC I suggested we smoke it together for his celebration.

We were both underwhelmed by the cigar, and he said it best "if I just smelled the wrapper and didn't smoke it, I may have enjoyed it more."

Imo a $30 yard gar.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
To me is was just meh, I was expecting so much more from it.

It was @Dd1035 bday, and his brother hooked him up with a nice sampler from SBC I suggested we smoke it together for his celebration.

We were both underwhelmed by the cigar, and he said it best "if I just smelled the wrapper and didn't smoke it, I may have enjoyed it more."

Imo a $30 yard gar.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*
Never, been a huge Davidoff fan. At least not the NonCuban. I saw those cigars in a catalog, the prices were extremely high.

Status
Not open for further replies.