What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Congrats! I bet you got some nice stuff

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*
That night I bought a box of the MF 10th Anniversaries (...to be split with 2 others...), 2 boxes of the La Verite 2009 (...one was split...) and a 6-pack of Caballeros. Got as bonuses: 3-pack MF S Special, 3-pack Tat Black Label Robustos and a box of the Tat Lancero sampler. Janny signed the Anniversary box and Pete signed both of the La Verite's. A good night all-around.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
That night I bought a box of the MF 10th Anniversaries (...to be split with 2 others...), 2 boxes of the La Verite 2009 (...one was split...) and a 6-pack of Caballeros. Got as bonuses: 3-pack MF S Special, 3-pack Tat Black Label Robustos and a box of the Tat Lancero sampler. Janny signed the Anniversary box and Pete signed both of the La Verite's. A good night all-around.
Wow!!!!

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Rating - 100%
33   0   0

Finishing up a night shift with this surprisingly good little NC Monte that I forgot I had in my locker at work. Almost didn't use this pic because the flash obstructed some of the view of the band, but I just love the effect of the smoke running up the length of the stick in the pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.