Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I wish I did sleep more...far cheaper
Punch - Double Coronas (2014)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably nothing you don't know, but exercise earlier in the day, avoid caffeine late, turn off the lights and back-lit screens, and last resort, evening yoga and herbal remedies.... Sure fire way to solve it.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Very cool experience today, I got to meet Nick Melillo at a Foundation event at 2 Guys in New Hampshire! Nick and the rest of the guys there were super nice and more than happy to shoot the shit and talk cigars. I also got the opportunity to score some of the new Wise Man maduro sticks. Different than the original El Gueguense, but I'm enjoying it, even rott. Looking forward to smoking another with a little rest in the wino...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Lucky bastid! Nick's a great guy

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How is this CAO? Man it's hard to keep up with their portfolio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its decent. Certainly not an every day smoke. Not very complex to me. Kinda woodsy floral notes. Has something else i cant put to words, in a good way not bad. Mild to medium body. None of the flavors are in your face strong. Its no don diego fuerte! Not a box purchase. One of those once in a while smokes. It doesn't break my heart to ditch if i cant finish it. Damn i got long winded.

Sent from Oscur

Status
Not open for further replies.