What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
So Jay, I'm trying to figure out what's up with the neon, do you just like the ambience, or do you own a 24 hr gentleman's club... :joyful::hilarious::smuggrin:
I have the Phillips Hue color changing LED lighting. It has its own internet hub and the individual lights can change to like 3 million colors. You can set the color and intensity of the light. Also, there is an application called sync my lights, that will have movies and television programs that have "light shows" coordinated with movies. For example they have a color light sync for the movie Ironman, and the lights change with the different sequences in the movie. It's a great lighting system. You can also upload photos and have the light system mimic the photo colors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I have the Phillips Hue color changing LED lighting. It has its own internet hub and the individual lights can change to like 3 million colors. You can set the color and intensity of the light. Also, there is an application called sync my lights, that will have movies and television programs that have "light shows" coordinated with movies. For example they have a color light sync for the movie Ironman, and the lights change with the different sequences in the movie. It's a great lighting system. You can also upload photos and have the light system mimic the photo colors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice. I still keep expecting a girl to step up and pose in front of that one background.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.