What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
It's really hard to beat. You know my smoking habits I have tried lots of cigars and this is the gem of the budget sticks. The Originals and Maduro Omars at Jr Cigars is around 50 dollars for a box of twenty. Only problem the secret is getting out they are constantly on backorder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tbe secrets out. BUY BUY BUY!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Fuentes Friday! I just got a new phone. Finally made the switch from iPhone to android. Everything is very similar but opposite.im still getting used to.this thing so If I do anything stupid that's probably why.

How is that? I love Fuente but never bought their super premium because at that point I buy Habanos but was always curious about those

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
How is that? I love Fuente but never bought their super premium because at that point I buy Habanos but was always curious about those

I hear ya on buying habanos at that price. I defiantly agree I'd do the same I got a few of these on the cheap for $15 per cigar so I couldn't pass that up since the go for $25+ now a days. They are definitly really good probably on par with a lot of CCs (not Cohibas thought they are superior to everything I feel). $25+ is steep I would think they would be worth it but never got them for that price luckily. Hard to find the original Opus X which I feel is a tad bit better than these lost city but not by a whole lot.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I hear ya on buying habanos at that price. I defiantly agree I'd do the same I got a few of these on the cheap for $15 per cigar so I couldn't pass that up since the go for $25+ now a days. They are definitly really good probably on par with a lot of CCs (not Cohibas thought they are superior to everything I feel). $25+ is steep I would think they would be worth it but never got them for that price luckily. Hard to find the original Opus X which I feel is a tad bit better than these lost city but not by a whole lot.

I usually buy boxes and I just can't do over 200 for NCs. If it even gets to 150 there are great Habanos you can get like Fonseca - No. 1

My buying strategy is Habanos top shelf

And the rest filler with NCs all on sales or severe discounts. Fuente is one of the only NCs I will splurge on

Status
Not open for further replies.