What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How is the a Exclusivo Regional Ramon ? And what's the dimensions of that, looks like it's as big as the Gigantes.
It's an 898 just under 7in 43rg
Wood and leather upfront smooth but the body is still there. Ramon is definitely in my top 5 also. Damn I'm glad I have one more. Definitely worth picking up
Ramon is in my top five Habanos, love them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have a box of Gigantes that are sleeping not ready even though they are 2015. I know what the Gigantes is like fully matured and that is probably in my top 5 Cigars period. I love these little Superiores, and have a Cab 50 of the Specially Selected that are from 17 that are sleeping too but I had one the other day and it smoked pretty good.

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a box of Gigantes that are sleeping not ready even though they are 2015. I know what the Gigantes is like fully matured and that is probably in my top 5 Cigars period. I love these little Superiores, and have a Cab 50 of the Specially Selected that are from 17 that are sleeping too but I had one the other day and it smoked pretty good.

I had a Gigantes last year even with very little rest it's a helluva good smoke. I haven't tried the superiores but anybody I've talked to has had nothing but good things to say about them.
Honestly I don't think I've ever had a bad smoke from Ramon Allones

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I had a Gigantes last year even with very little rest it's a helluva good smoke. I haven't tried the superiores but anybody I've talked to has had nothing but good things to say about them.
Honestly I don't think I've ever had a bad smoke from Ramon Allones
No sir, Never a bad offering from Ramon . I was so pissed when I saw a Non-Cuban Ramon Allones. I thought he snuck by without a "fake" NC version.

But Superiores is pretty damn good young. The Gigantes and Specially Selected smoke good, but the payoff of waiting is so massive it's worth the wait.

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No sir, Never a bad offering from Ramon . I was so pissed when I saw a Non-Cuban Ramon Allones. I thought he snuck by without a "fake" NC version.

But Superiores is pretty damn good young. The Gigantes and Specially Selected smoke good, but the payoff of waiting is so massive it's worth the wait.

Some things are not meant to be. A NC Ramon is one of those things. When you start smoking cigars you have to be prepared to spend money on sticks and not touch them for years. It's a hard thing to do sometimes but your right. So worth it

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Some things are not meant to be. A NC Ramon is one of those things. When you start smoking cigars you have to be prepared to spend money on sticks and not touch them for years. It's a hard thing to do sometimes but your right. So worth it
The difference is huge. I once had a box of Romeos - Coronados de Cedro, it was a terrible cigar fresh.
I threw it in the back of my humidor forgot about them and kinda dreaded smoking them. Five years later, I was low on Habanos and started smoking them. It was one of the best cigars I had for that size Violeta. It was not even the same cigar. All of the harshness was gone and it had wonderful floral notes and was just good. I mean I would rate the fresh one like a 78 and the matured one like a 95!

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The difference is huge. I once had a box of Romeos - Coronados de Cedro, it was a terrible cigar fresh.
I threw it in the back of my humidor forgot about them and kinda dreaded smoking them. Five years later, I was low on Habanos and started smoking them. It was one of the best cigars I had for that size Violeta. It was not even the same cigar. All of the harshness was gone and it had wonderful floral notes and was just good. I mean I would rate the fresh one like a 78 and the matured one like a 95!

The same thing happens with Those 2014 culebra terrible fresh. Taste like industrial cleaners. But right now it's the most Floral cigar I have ever had the pleasure of smoking. It went from dog turd to something special. Just took damn near 4yrs

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
The same thing happens with Those 2014 culebra terrible fresh. Taste like industrial cleaners. But right now it's the most Floral cigar I have ever had the pleasure of smoking. It went from dog turd to something special. Just took damn near 4yrs
I didn't know about that they sucked young. Here is mine that I am saving my birthday

"triple-fisting"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.