What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
38   0   0

Top Brand in the World-
Cohiba - Exquisitos (2015)

Fidel Castros brand created after the revolution, famous for the "triple fermentation". The extra level of fermentation is what separates this Habano from the rest of the Habanos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0

Top Brand in the World-

Fidel Castros brand created after the revolution, famous for the "triple fermentation". The extra level of fermentation is what separates this Habano from the rest of the Habanos

NUBBED! CohiNUB

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Top Brand in the World-

I have tried many different cohiba and never been happy. I'm not sure if it's ph of the soil or what but there's a flavor that separate cohiba from any other. It really has made them famous. Either you like it or you don't.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have tried many different cohiba and never been happy. I'm not sure if it's ph of the soil or what but there's a flavor that separate cohiba from any other. It really has made them famous. Either you like it or you don't.
It's the 3rd fermentation process. But haven't met many people that don't like Cohiba

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I haven't tried the maduro 5 yet. I saw some for sale a a couple months back should've bought the fiver and didn't. Wasn't 100% sure on authenticity. There was some rather excessive glue around the band
Careful sooo many fakes. I usually pay extra to go through legit vendors especially for Cohiba

Status
Not open for further replies.