2   0   0

Dug this guy from the bottom of the humidor, needed a different Habano

El Rey Del Mundo - Choix Surpreme
Dec 2016

@jtfrizzy - another to add to your Christmas List of Habanos

Good young too, excellent aged

El Rey Del NUB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are definitely a damn fine habano. I think a lot of people pass over El Rey. Myself included for the awhile. But they are full.of flavor. @Glassman . Stocking stuffers man

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
What about the Arturo Fuente Candela? If I were to try a Candela it would be that one. Never took the leap to buy it
Also illusione, maybe I shouldn't be, but I would be surprised for Dion to make something that's terrible....
I have tried them both and the Fuente candela was simply awful. The Illusione on the other hand was actually an OK smoke. Good for a change of pace but not something I would add to my regular rotation. I bought a 5er of them 4-5 years ago and think I have one or two left.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I have tried them both and the Fuente candela was simply awful. The Illusione on the other hand was actually an OK smoke. Good for a change of pace but not something I would add to my regular rotation. I bought a 5er of them 4-5 years ago and think I have one or two left.
Good to know. Still makes me wonder how on earth it was the most popular wrapper for a time!?!....

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
When the cigar I am smoking is nearing completion, I start up the next one. Usually there is still 10-15 minutes left on the smaller cigar.
I will alternate puffs between the two till I toss one then finish the 2nd cigar
why not just finish the first one, and then light the 2nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.