What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Oh not scared, I think he was underselling it. Sneaky.

@irratebass- Are you ready for EP Carrillo Indoctrination?

Hahaha , dude the EPs were so big 7 5/8" that they were hard to fit inside the package. Hope they make it safely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK, now I'm a bit freaked out

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I love your lights Jimmy.

Thank you! Well, my wife should actually thank you she wanted some lights on the porch. Got some stakes that are supposed to be put into the ground to hold a hanging plant, fixed them to the railings and strung up some lights from home depot. Came out great! I love smoking a cigar on my nice little porch, real homey lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Thank you! Well, my wife should actually thank you she wanted some lights on the porch. Got some stakes that are supposed to be put into the ground to hold a hanging plant, fixed them to the railings and strung up some lights from home depot. Came out great! I love smoking a cigar on my nice little porch, real homey lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I'm a light whore, and always looking for light ideas......i like Jay's as well, but his shit is expensive and disco. Ha ha

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
View attachment 101954

Were it not for this thread I would've never smoked this fantastic cigar. Thank you, BOTLers.
I'm in the dance boat as you are with that cigar. Had someone not shown me that I don't know if I ever would have discovered it. It is an exceptional cigar isn't it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I'm in the dance boat as you are with that cigar. Had someone not shown me that I don't know if I ever would have discovered it. It is an exceptional cigar isn't it.

Dance =same I can't figure out how to edit that post anymore on my new phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.