Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Happy fuente Friday
Nice. I'm thinking I need to grab some of the Fuente selections @PuroCigar has available so I can join y'all on this Friday thing. Only had a flor fina 858 from a B&M so far and it just didn't rock my socks.. :/ maybe it was just my palate that day..

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Sweet! That's a fine vintage smoke you got there. I haven't seen one from 2001. Hope it taste as good as it looks
Once your off probation from newbie status maybe we should trade. You would be someone that could appreciate this level of refinement from a fully matured Habano. Let me tell you it's probably the 2nd best cigar I have ever had only behind a Cohiba Maduro Edicion Limitada 2003 Churchill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
View attachment 101986

March 2017 box. Petit Robusto. Definitely the strongest HDM Petit Robusto I've smoked. Medium strength, lots of white pepper in the retrohale. Each perfect draw fills the mouth with a large volume of smoke, covering the palate with flavors of creamy graham crackers. I wish I'd bought more boxes!
So that Hoyo is smoking that good that young? Impressive!

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Once your off probation from newbie status maybe we should trade. You would be someone that could appreciate this level of refinement from a fully matured Habano. Let me tell you it's probably the 2nd best cigar I have ever had only behind a Cohiba Maduro Edicion Limitada 2003 Churchill

I'm definitely down for a trade once off newbie probation. You seem to enjoy a lot of the same flavor profile as myself. You obviously have an extensive collection of the smokes you enjoy. Nothing like a fully matured habano. The flavor cannot be found in even the best fully matured NC.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Nice. I'm thinking I need to grab some of the Fuente selections @PuroCigar has available so I can join y'all on this Friday thing. Only had a flor fina 858 from a B&M so far and it just didn't rock my socks.. :/ maybe it was just my palate that day..
I say try the double chateau Fuente
The Connecticut, Maduro and the Sun Grown in that size Violeta are all good

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I'm definitely down for a trade once off newbie probation. You seem to enjoy a lot of the same flavor profile as myself. You obviously have an extensive collection of the smokes you enjoy. Nothing like a fully matured habano. The flavor cannot be found in even the best fully matured NC.
Nothing more true. A fully matured Habano is unmatched. It's not really even close

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hehe hehe, I thought about sending some out for review... Let you guys tell me if you find any notes of rat droppings, hair, or cleaning chemicals...

(the one I partly cut open looks pretty clean, just with some strange greenish tinted leaves that smell like tea..)

Who is it that can't stand TpT signatures?
I prefer toenails with my fohiba

Status
Not open for further replies.