What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fuente Friday with this well rested bomb I got from @irishfuente. Nice mellow, slightly peppery, smooth smoke after not having air at school for the last four hours of the day. These cheap little sticks are a great buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I could smoke those all day and they're under 3 bucks most places can't be beat

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Yes significant change in flavor. Now you understand. Those party's are good smokes young but with age cc's become more of an experience than just a smoke.
@Josh Smith- This guy pretends to know nothing about Habanos at first tell me his preference is NCs! Now it's about the aged Habanos EXPERIENCE!
Haha I love it! Habanos rule man cmon it's been a fact for thousands of years! Even going back to the introduction of tobacco to Europe, Cuban tobacco commanded the highest prices due to its flavor and quality!

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hahaha hey man I had to make sure this was the proper forum for my obsession/addiction. Let's face it. This forum is the right place. Other places I've been don't have near the amount of cc smokers. Even less smokers with vintage and rare cc's
You knew something was up. You called me out within a couple days of me posting my " high end NCs"

Sent from my 5065N using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hahaha hey man I had to make sure this was the proper forum for my obsession/addiction. Let's face it. This forum is the right place. Other places I've been don't have near the amount of cc smokers. Even less smokers with vintage and rare cc's
You knew something was up. You called me out within a couple days of me posting my " high end NCs"

I saw hella Opus X, Fuente, Padrón, and other expensive NCs. I was like this dude spends bank on NCs and I never saw a Habano. Honestly it made me sad. I was like does he not properly Indoctrinated to Habanos? I was just going to bomb the crap out of you for a straight H-bomb Habanos Indoctrination. Those Opus are so expensive i have never bought or tried one. And Fuente is my favorite NC! I really can't open my wallet that wide for an NC that is as expensive as Cohiba - Explendidos! (Can't wait for my Explendidos to arrive)

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I saw hella Opus X, Fuente, Padrón, and other expensive NCs. I was like this dude spends bank on NCs and I never saw a Habano. Honestly it made me sad. I was like does he not properly Indoctrinated to Habanos? I was just going to bomb the crap out of you for a straight H-bomb Habanos Indoctrination. Those Opus are so expensive i have never bought or tried one. And Fuente is my favorite NC! I really can't open my wallet that wide for an NC that is as expensive as Cohiba - Explendidos! (Can't wait for my Explendidos to arrive)
Im sorry i saddened you. Opus is definitely expensive. I was sure to post some ccs though. I do love my opus its a completely different flavor profile. I admitted to chuck I'm just as much of a habano whore as a opus junkie. Like you said though nothing compares to habano it has and probably always will be prized and valued for quality and flavor.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Not sure I've had a an Explendido. I'm going to google search. Lol. You and I should have a friendly little exchange when I'm out of purgatory.
Explendidos is a Churchill sized Cohiba . Arguably the best regular production offerings from Habanos. It's slightly smaller than the double Coronas size Violeta. But yeah the trade should be good. We should do it sooner rather than later because my inventory takes a beating, and although I do reload some cigars like the 2001 San Cristobal, just can't be found after there gone.

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nope havent trued one of esplendido. The San Cristobal damn sure won't be found again. I drooled when you posted it. Like a lot of the Trinidad that I'll never find again. I have a lot of time off in the winter months my humi takes a raping like a female getting initiated in a gang.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Nope havent trued one of esplendido. The San Cristobal damn sure won't be found again. I drooled when you posted it. Like a lot of the Trinidad that I'll never find again. I have a lot of time off in the winter months my humi takes a raping like a female getting initiated in a gang.

Your humidor and my humidor seem to have a lot in common. I really love Trinidad and get to try a well aged from from Schlizican, a fudadores! I have had the Vigia, and the Edicion Limitada Topes.

Status
Not open for further replies.