What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Your thoughts? I have a fiver left. Bought a box in hopes I'd like them. . I didn't like the first 2 I smoked bombed a few out.
Well as far as the cigars construction I thought it was near flawless. It burned very even, generated ample amount of smoke from beginning to end and the ash seemed like it held on forever or atleast till I rolled it around in my ashtray to shorten it. No real hard or soft spots either. Plus the shape is pretty unique but LFD is known for that anyways.

Now I consider this more medium to full bodied rather than a true full bodied. I know a lot of people consider it full bodied but I just don't think it is based on the feel of the draws and smoke production in my mouth personally, but I might be wrong.

As far as the flavor profile is conserned I would check reviews on that they seem pretty spot on the only thing I could add to that is notes of cedar in the first 1/4 but that could have been because I lit it with cedar spills. I thought the overall cigar was good. I wouldn't rate it at a 96 though. I did enjoy smoking it, but I don't think it was really worth all the hype. Alot of people don't like Corojo wrappers, some love them though so idk. I have a 5er coming and a couple more in my humi right now I'd like to revisit it in a few months and see if it's changed at all. Sorry for the book long post Brothers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well as far as the cigars construction I thought it was near flawless. It burned very even, generated ample amount of smoke from beginning to end and the ash seemed like it held on forever or atleast till I rolled it around in my ashtray to shorten it. No real hard or soft spots either. Plus the shape is pretty unique but LFD is known for that anyways.

Now I consider this more medium to full bodied rather than a true full bodied. I know a lot of people consider it full bodied but I just don't think it is based on the feel of the draws and smoke production in my mouth personally, but I might be wrong.

As far as the flavor profile is conserned I would check reviews on that they seem pretty spot on the only thing I could add to that is notes of cedar in the first 1/4 but that could have been because I lit it with cedar spills. I thought the overall cigar was good. I wouldn't rate it at a 96 though. I did enjoy smoking it, but I don't think it was really worth all the hype. Alot of people don't like Corojo wrappers, some love them though so idk. I have a 5er coming and a couple more in my humi right now I'd like to revisit it in a few months and see if it's changed at all. Sorry for the book long post Brothers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
No apologies needed. I asked hoping to receive a review on your experience with them. As with all smokes I've found that what makes a good stick is if you enjoy it. I am really curious how they taste with some age. I didn't find it to be a full bodied either. I think I might enjoy the extra cedar in the first. Thanks I didn't think about lighting it with a spill

Status
Not open for further replies.