What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Man ! Last time I was here, I was looking over page 955 !
Saturdays' 5Vegas double nickle. This brings me back to the old days when I first started. Hadn't had one in years. Got a good deal on a box so....
Ya know? They aren't too bad. Just have to be careful. ROTT ( right off the truck ) they can be a little moody !

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey @Rod707- how bad are the fires in your area? Were you evacuated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Judging from the news, the fires are pretty bad. From the looks there are a lot of homes that are lost brother. We're fortunate that we are 10-15 min away the areas affected. The air out here is thick with smoke, and the smell of burning vegetation and wood.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Judging from the news, the fires are pretty bad. From the looks there are a lot of homes that are lost brother. We're fortunate that we are 10-15 min away the areas affected. The air out here is thick with smoke, and the smell of burning vegetation and wood.

I heard that in KSFO, that’s all they talked about this morning. I worked in that Santa Rosa and Petaluma Area way back when. I liked that area and the wine country. I know you are out that way, luckily you weren’t affected because they say lots of people lost everything in the fire

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I heard that in KSFO, that’s all they talked about this morning. I worked in that Santa Rosa and Petaluma Area way back when. I liked that area and the wine country. I know you are out that way, luckily you weren’t affected because they say lots of people lost everything in the fire

Yeah, that area is really nice. We're definitely counting our blessings. Been watching the news and I've seen houses burnt down to nothing, but their foundation. I really appreciate you checking up brother!!

Status
Not open for further replies.