What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I remember seeing mentioned some sort of BOTL study regarding construction issues in CCs. Apparently a bunch of you guys were keeping track of your cigar experience and had somehow proved that the issue of plugged and/or tight CCs to be a myth. I'd like to see said experiment. And I call bullshit. Half or more of my CCs are incredibly overfilled and rock hard. Half, again, of these will split when I try to use a draw poker on them. Now, there is no way for me to say that ALL CCs have these problems, as I've never actually purchased any and have only received them through trades and bombs. So either this really is a problem, or you guys are intentionally sending me plugged/overfilled CCs . Anyway, after 10 minutes with the PerfecDraw, this is lovely. Thank you
I really haven’t had many issues on Habanos draw. For me it’s been rare. A more common issue for CC has been uneven burn. But the flavor definitely makes up for the touching up a burnline.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Enjoying this little bit of perfection big thanks to @aaron72 20171029_202305.jpg
While thinking about my grandfather who passed away this morning. 87 years old I believe. Marine, father of four, plumber, funny guy, and just retired a couple months ago as a Methodist minister. Gonna miss him.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I really haven’t had many issues on Habanos draw. For me it’s been rare. A more common issue for CC has been uneven burn. But the flavor definitely makes up for the touching up a burnline.
Another perfect draw

Hoyo De Monterrey
Double Coronas (2015)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect finish too!
Hoyo De NUB!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.