What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I smoked this before work. Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project. I was thoroughly disappointed with this stick. Construction was sub par, the wrapper literally started to unravel when I clipped the cap, in fact, the whole Damn cap fell off upon clipping, letting the wrapper free. Nothing really wowed me or even stood out in the flavor profile. I couldn't discern anything other than a strong earth note in this, contrary to the many reviews I read claiming chocolate and coffee. I couldn't find a single coffee note. Not a terrible tasting cigar, just nothing to write home about, considering it's a maduro.......

Edited to add: Will let the rest of these sit in the humidor for a few months and go back to them and see if they improve.

20171119_183105.jpg

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I smoked this before work. Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project. I was thoroughly disappointed with this stick. Construction was sub par, the wrapper literally started to unravel when I clipped the cap, in fact, the whole Damn cap fell off upon clipping, letting the wrapper free. Nothing really wowed me or even stood out in the flavor profile. I couldn't discern anything other than a strong earth note in this, contrary to the many reviews I read claiming chocolate and coffee. I couldn't find a single coffee note. Not a terrible tasting cigar, just nothing to write home about, considering it's a maduro.......

Edited to add: Will let the rest of these sit in the humidor for a few months and go back to them and see if they improve.

View attachment 104708
Rest serves those very well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.