Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
20171122_221729.jpg
Enjoying this beautiful smoke at work as a pre-Thanksgiving appetizer. La Herencia Cubana Core in Toro size. I just love the Ecuadorian Ligero wrapper. Will edit to add my notes. So far this is damn tasty.

Edited to add: DAMN! This was an amazing smoke! Lived up to and exceeded my expectations! First third was dark tobacco with sharp pepper notes and a touch of earth, the second third was where it really shined. I was tasting notes of coffee, leather, and earth with a distinct caramel note on the retrohale. (wtf.... First for me to ever taste that note) Last third continued with dark tobacco notes, and more leather and earth continuing all the way to the nub. All in all, very satisfied with this and I would consider this box worthy for sure! Glad I have several more of these in my humidor. I'll enjoy every single one of these babies.

Last edited:

bripper

lowlife
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
F25051EA-1A26-4E48-AA7E-0B21810AAFFC.jpeg 23E0662E-46BB-40BB-AC92-19D50DFE0C1A.jpeg
Enjoyed a CroMagnon Aquitaine Mode 5 while loving a pineapple storm here. A pineapple is a winter front we get off the Pacific, with mondo rain and warm, extremely damp air. Was 66 degrees and pouring. The TV weather folk call it an atmospheric river.
Ready to fire a Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.5 to toast the rain.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.