What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Let vacation begin! Not going anywhere but 12 days away from work is enough of a vacation for me. Now to try and see if I can smoke as many cigars as @Jay_Habanos smokes in a day.

Anyways, ya'll know the cigar. Seen it on here many times. Good cigar nonetheless. The Bourbon on the other hand... Old Foresters makes a 1920 Prohibition Style Bourbon that's supposed to be really really good but I couldn't find it (gonna have to order that online I guess), so I went with this 1870 Original Batch which is pretty good as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Enjoy them 12 days bro :cigar:. Never tried Old Forrester, might have to go shopping.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Figured I’d dig one out since @MikeZ37 was asking about them. My buddy was a rep for RoMa and I think he said this was from the 2014 release. It’s smoking pretty nice. For me the Fomorian works because of the bigger ring gauge and the Cromagnon blend. It’s not super grassy like other candelas. I think it helps balance out the strength.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Figured I’d dig one out since @MikeZ37 was asking about them. My buddy was a rep for RoMa and I think he said this was from the 2014 release. It’s smoking pretty nice. For me the Fomorian works because of the bigger ring gauge and the Cromagnon blend. It’s not super grassy like other candelas. I think it helps balance out the strength.
That's a nice looking cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.