What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Had this tasty lil sumbitch on the ride home from work today.. I've realised with it being way to cold to sit out for 45+ minutes, the drive home with heated seats and windows just cracked to get the smoke out is the best chance I'll get

If I didn't just get yelled at by the wife for buying sticks I would be picking up more of these/similar short smokes

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Well today was another new adventure to enjoying another Cigar traded with a BOTL Member. It was an HVC - Black Friday, apparently one of the little know brands coming out of Estrella, Nicaragua. I would guess it size was "48 RG X 6.5".

Construction was good, burn nice and even with no[/] torpedoing or tunneling, nice even ash. Something I would call a medium to strong stick.

There was a question as to what HVC this stick was, but the Black Colored Foot-band was the tell thanks to a Google photo search, and Half - Wheel write-up. FYI

View attachment 106234
How'd you like that one Bruce?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Well today was second another new adventure got to enjoying another Cigar traded with a BOTL Member. The Celo was almost golden brown, so I knew it had some age on it. It was a Cohiba Black, it size was “54RG X 6.0", what I call a real Maduro, from the Dominican Republic.

Construction was great, wrapper was jet black, burn nice nice even ash, with lots of completed flavors . Something I would call a strong stick.

I have a box of these Churchill size I bought a while back that are still being aged, but now I know what the next adventure will be. Something I am looking forward to more of. :cigar:

View attachment 106236

View attachment 106237
Glad you enjoyed

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Davidoff Winston Churchill earlier today and right now Herrera Estelli Norteno #7 on Cigar Afficianados Top 25 of 2016. Love that cigar alot its a good smoking cigar for sure. Originally wanted to have this 2016 smoke down done before CA started to release their 2017 list but ohh well almost there.

Now that I'm into the top 10 cigars its easy to see that these top 10 are much better then the 15 below it (With the exceptions of a few ie Cromagnon, El Gueguense, etc that should be ranked higher and Punch Gran Puro that shouldn't even be on the list to begin with).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.