What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well today was a Camacho Day, the Cigar was a Camacho Triple Maduro - Toro Size, apparently made in Honduras. I would call this Cigar very strong, like three shots of expresso coffee on steroids. A well construct tight stick, drew well, that burn even, and product a good even ash. Flavor we very completed, and what I call earthy.

Honestly it was almost too strong, but after I smoked 20% it it mellow down and got better. Would not recommend this stick unless you want something to wake you up like a triple shot of expresso coffee, served at Mach III. Maybe the guy's who are learn to fly the U.S.A.F.'s F-35's down the road would say this was a super sonic stick, or attention getter. :nailbiting:

This was a trade Cigar I got from another BOTL Member. I have a few more I bought, but have never got around to smoking.

Like I said if you want something very strong this is a stick to go for a Triple Madure, other wise I will say I warned you. :cigar:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Well today was a Camacho Day, the Cigar was a Camacho Triple Maduro - Toro Size, apparently made in Honduras. I would call this Cigar very strong, like three shots of expresso coffee on steroids. A well construct tight stick, drew well, that burn even, and product a good even ash. Flavor we very completed, and what I call earthy.

Honestly it was almost too strong, but after I smoked 20% it it mellow down and got better. Would not recommend this stick unless you want something to wake you up like a triple shot of expresso coffee, served at Mach III. Maybe the guy's who are learn to fly the U.S.A.F.'s F-35's down the road would say this was a super sonic stick, or attention getter. :nailbiting:

This was a trade Cigar I got from another BOTL Member. I have a few more I bought, but have never got around to smoking.

Like I said if you want something very strong this is a stick to go for a Triple Madure, other wise I will say I warned you. :cigar:

View attachment 106360 View attachment 106361
That is an old band. I didn’t even know they made those back then. Thinking about those yesterday. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Thanks to my smokin hot wife.
View attachment 106366
Oh yeah, well my wife got me a box of Amazon Basins. Well, at least by extension. She got a $120 Steinmart card. So. Ok, she doesn’t know about the box. But it is the thought that counts right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.