What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I doing an Oliva Series V - Torpedo (6" X 54). Honestly Oliva is one of my go to Cigat this Series "V" was a little tight but with a little help fron a draw tool I finally got past the bad spot, and now she is smoking great.:rolleyes:

Well constructed Stick, good even burn, good even ash, and last but not erased plenty of flavor. Nothing to complain.:cool:

Nice T-shirt & flip flop day in the Valley of the Sun, that why the Snowbirds come here in the winter.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Couldn't really tell but looks like you had either a 48, 49 or 60. The bigger longer sizes are okay but I'm really partial to the 46 and maybe that vitola with its smaller RG may give you a different experience. I also tend to let mine rest a bit before I smoke them. Two to 3 years at the minimum. Then again, I'm a Fuente ho so what do I know? :rolleyes:
Probably perspective, that was actually a smaller ish ring gage, maybe 46 or 48? Not sure how old, I got it in a sampler from squaresoft. I also have a larger ring Guage one, maybe 52? That says "extra viejo" maybe give that some time and give it a shot.
Honestly it wasn't bad, probably one of the best Fuentes I've had so far, there's just a lot of things I'd take over it without hesitation.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Probably perspective, that was actually a smaller ish ring gage, maybe 46 or 48? Not sure how old, I got it in a sampler from squaresoft. I also have a larger ring Guage one, maybe 52? That says "extra viejo" maybe give that some time and give it a shot.
Honestly it wasn't bad, probably one of the best Fuentes I've had so far, there's just a lot of things I'd take over it without hesitation.
Looked at your photo again and yeah, doesn't seem like a double corona / toro or Churchill. The other one that you have might be a 50 (Robusto). The only others with a larger RG would be the 55 (Torpedo) or the 77 (Shark) but they're distinctive enough to figure out which ones they are. Maybe @squaresoft can shed some light?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yesterday’s smokes......

TAA 2014/17

Then at the local B&M with a buddy, I finally got to try the Sacra Folium Radix!! What an amazing smoke. The owner and employees of my local shop created this cigar brand and line which to me made it that much more special. We got to talk about the cigar and how they came up with the blend.

And nubbed it sort of......I needed to snap a picture before my phone died on me.

Then for the ride home......Sacra Folium Law of Sines

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
Been wanting to try the Sacra Folium, glad now I know someone who knows about them. I was bummed I missed them at IPCPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.