What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
And here I am thinking I was the only one who enjoyed some of those blend lab smokes, then went to order more of a blend I really enjoy and it was gone. Then I saw pictures from CI’s store and they cleared out the blend lab area too. Probably weren’t making any money on them. Shame. I enjoyed them while they lasted.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
I think I have one left.........I liked the few I had as well.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Started the day with a Trade Cigar from a BOTL Member in the Peach State, a CAO - Black, something from General Cigar that big cigar giant.

Very well constructed, nice even burn, nice even ash formation, last I really liked the complexed flavor profile.

Would recommend this stick to a friend, and will definatly put in on my to buy again list.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Nice winter day in the Valley of the Sun, shoes not nessessary almost warm.:cigar:

image.jpeg

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Started the day with a Trade Cigar from a BOTL Member in the Peach State, a CAO - Black, something from General Cigar that big cigar giant.

Very well constructed, nice even burn, nice even ash formation, last I really liked the complexed flavor profile.

Would recommend this stick to a friend, and will definatly put in on my to buy again list.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Nice winter day in the Valley of the Sun, shoes not nessessary almost warm.:cigar:

View attachment 107755
CAO is a different animal than most brands that fall under the big company umbrellas. They seem to have maintained the blend flavors and quality from prior to the buyout, and they've continued to put out good new stuff.
There's a lot of good even great lines among their brands, and the quality is pretty consistent. I'm fairly fond of them and can't find much to fault them on. Many of their lines are worth trying.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
CAO is a different animal than most brands that fall under the big company umbrellas. They seem to have maintained the blend flavors and quality from prior to the buyout, and they've continued to put out good new stuff.
There's a lot of good even great lines among their brands, and the quality is pretty consistent. I'm fairly fond of them and can't find much to fault them on. Many of their lines are worth trying.

This is my first CAO, now I am working on a CAO - Brazila.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.