Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Birthday Smoke and Drink in Santa Monica

Stupid California laws won’t allow smoking inside but I will edit this later.
Partagas Culebras (2014)
I will 3x Fist this all at once
Hahaha, as soon as I saw that party Culebra I knew it was your bday.
Happy birthday dude! Hope it's great!

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Is that the Black Honey or the La Colmena? I have the Black Honey sitting in my humidor now but have been putting off smoking it? Should I break it out or let it sit for a little while?
This was the La Colmena Amado 44. Go ahead and burn that black honey and see what you think.

How are the La Barba's, I've heard mixed reviews from my local tobacconist but my girl keeps pushing me to get one cause its her last name. Because of the reviews I've heard I just ended up getting her an empty box instead to keep her happy
I feel these are overlooked. Both are great sticks. Worth picking up a fiver of the red and purple to see what they are about. Thompson may still have both as part of the five pack fever. Very good price.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
This was the La Colmena Amado 44. Go ahead and burn that black honey and see what you think.

I feel these are overlooked. Both are great sticks. Worth picking up a fiver of the red and purple to see what they are about. Thompson may still have both as part of the five pack fever. Very good price.
Thanks brother I think I'll definitely check them out and let you know.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
How are the La Barba's, I've heard mixed reviews from my local tobacconist but my girl keeps pushing me to get one cause its her last name. Because of the reviews I've heard I just ended up getting her an empty box instead to keep her happy
I really enjoy the Purple Lancero, haven't tried any of the the others except the Purple Corona Gorda, which wasn't nearly as good IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.