What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I enjoyed it, could definitely use some humidor time, burned great at the start and end, the middle was very difficult to draw just seemed over humidified, flavor was nice. I think these will be really good in a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought a fiver a few months back and smoked one Rott and it was ok. Smoked another after a couple months and it was a little better. I’m thinking these may need a year or more. I’m a big DE fan but these have been my least favorite other than the MUWAT. I’m not gonna touch the others for quite awhile.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I bought a fiver a few months back and smoked one Rott and it was ok. Smoked another after a couple months and it was a little better. I’m thinking these may need a year or more. I’m a big DE fan but these have been my least favorite other than the MUWAT. I’m not gonna touch the others for quite awhile.

Have you had the MUWAT baitfish Mario? Really like those. Don't think I would like the KFC at all though.......

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0

Thanks to @THEMISCHMAN celebrating my promotion - seems to have a few years on it based on the yellow cello paired with som Havana club and coke (no lime @ChuckMejia)

Update:

Pretty good stick and has been a treat so far, opened up a lot after the first 3rd but kinda one dimensional, missing some of that cinnamon I usually get

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
C

Thanks to @THEMISCHMAN celebrating my promotion - seems to have a few years on it based on the yellow cello paired with som Havana club and coke (no lime @ChuckMejia)

Update:

Pretty good stick and has been a treat so far, opened up a lot after the first 3rd but kinda one dimensional, missing some of that cinnamon I usually get
Congratulations on the promotion. Don’t forget the little guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.