What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Revisiting the cloud Hopper. Yep, the first time was not a fluke... Wow, this is a great stick! I'm becoming more and more impressed with Kyle's work.
View attachment 108054
Honestly every single stick I've tried from Kyle's company has been amazing. I've yet to have one that hasn't been up there in my top cigar lists. The Futuro is one of my favorites. I also really like his approach with using the smaller ring gauges, I wish other companies would start doing this to persuade clients to stop going to the larger ring gauges. I haven't had the Cloud Hopper yet though I'm looking forward to it.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Honestly every single stick I've tried from Kyle's company has been amazing. I've yet to have one that hasn't been up there in my top cigar lists. The Futuro is one of my favorites. I also really like his approach with using the smaller ring gauges, I wish other companies would start doing this to persuade clients to stop going to the larger ring gauges. I haven't had the Cloud Hopper yet though I'm looking forward to it.
The corto didn't really do it for me, but it certainly wasn't bad. Really looking forward to trying the futuro and flor de Valle.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Revisiting the cloud Hopper. Yep, the first time was not a fluke... Wow, this is a great stick! I'm becoming more and more impressed with Kyle's work.
View attachment 108054
Actually, I think the blend was created by Kyle’s younger brother Devin. And Kyle just helped him and his Edition One company and the cloud hopper smoke along....

But yes, I too think it’s a great stick. Want to split a cab???

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Actually, I think the blend was created by Kyle’s younger brother Devin. And Kyle just helped him and his Edition One company and the cloud hopper smoke along....

But yes, I too think it’s a great stick. Want to split a cab???

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
Ya it is Devin's blend, you are correct sir

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well today it was another Trade Cigar from a BOTL Member, a Padilla Dominus a brand I think a lot of folks ignor for no good reason. Padilla don't get much press in the Cigar magazine, no gloss ads, good solid sticks if you like the flavor.

This Padilla was well constructed, had nice even burn, good ash formation, no draw problems, and a strong to medium earthy flavor profile I liked.

This photo was with my new phone, I am out of the dark ages now that I have an IPhone V-S, as my old IV is retired.

:):):):):)

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.