What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Baby it's cold outside! Coolin like I cool enjoying flight night at the @tinderboxwaldorf . Jameson flight paired with this rare #LaRiqueza #winning #smokeGood #currentSituation #drinkGood WHogivesapuff Enjoy

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Damn good to see you here! I've clearly been outta touch with the forum. Thankfully work is slowing down and I should be able to keep up better.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Thanks MC808 I really appreciate it! Do you work for Viaje or you just know Andre? I had also heard that the WLP labels was a quick way for them to brand new blends in order to allow them to be grandfathered before the FDA rules take full effect
@MC808 I went back to the store and found out what this was. It actually isn't the Omakase, it's the White Label Project Pina Nohea. Thank you for your help brother.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

HC corona

C&A LE Claro, can't overstate how good this budget stick is.

Mmm

Famous 75

Good but Padron just ain't my cup of tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. How was the HC? worth the entry fee?
2. Padron has their place, they almost always knock me on my ass if they are bigger than the robusto. I find it real hard to like a stick if it can do that on a full stomach.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
1. How was the HC? worth the entry fee?
2. Padron has their place, they almost always knock me on my ass if they are bigger than the robusto. I find it real hard to like a stick if it can do that on a full stomach.

Never had one B? Good thing you're right behind me in the box pass...

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
God Damn, feels good to be done with draft 1 of my grant proposal!

And this is absolutely phenomenal. Honey, graham cracker, coffee, caramel sweetness, and splashes of pepper over the top. Flawless construction. Beautiful wrapper. I love the band too. Easily going to last 2 hours, smoking bliss.

Crux just crushes it with every blend (besides passport, meh...)

Status
Not open for further replies.