What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
If you like Knob Creek and like Rye, you will love this. It offers that signature sweetness you find in Knob Creek, with a great spicy kick associated with Ryes. There's a much better balance than what you would find in Rittenhouse, which is great as well but can come off a bit too sweet.
This is one I have been very curious about, I am not a big knob fan, but I do love rye. The other one is the single barrel.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Not sure which Tatuaje this is but my God is was soooo good. Probably one of the best I’ve ever smoked in their line. Thanks Dave @Grrrrr609

So damn good I even tried to nub it as best as I could....I didn’t want it to end.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
Looks like the Black Label Corona Gorda, and yes it's godly.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Oooooo. This is a robust smoke. Thanks to @Glassman this stick is a great morning smoke. What a pick me up. The Corojo wrapper really fites up that spice for an incredible spice bomb. Glassman, this is good!!

View attachment 108727
Glad you like it man! I don't pick up too much spice from it, but yeah, great smoke for sure. (y)

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Damn lol. I'm tasting spice all the way down. Jalapeno notes, leather, some clove but a lingering jalapeno and sweetness. What do you taste from it?
I mostly get some sweetness and a mouthwatering citrus tartness, kind of in the vein of laranja but different. and it's something I often get some degree of from corojo. I'm thinking you might need to try mdt and guardian of the farm from warped.

Status
Not open for further replies.