Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Who the hell bashed fable!?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
My tobacconist friend. And I'm pissed cause I typically listen to him cause we have similar palates and he has never recommended a bad stick to me, so when he says he doesn't like something I usually go with it. But I've heard such good things in other places I just grabbed one. Definitely not a let down. Wish I bought more.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
View attachment 108949 View attachment 108950 View attachment 108951 View attachment 108952 View attachment 108953
This just goes to show you not to always listen to other people’s opinions. This Fable Fourth Prime was awesome, really enjoyed it. Buy everything, smoke it and decide for yourself.
Who the hell bashed fable!?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
My tobacconist friend. And I'm pissed cause I typically listen to him cause we have similar palates and he has never recommended a bad stick to me, so when he says he doesn't like something I usually go with it. But I've heard such good things in other places I just grabbed one. Definitely not a let down. Wish I bought more.
Hahaha, that was my question as well. I've only heard good things. Buuuuut we all have different tastes..

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Yeah, I'd tell him to give it another shot, or at the very least not steer people away from it. Seems to be a very highly regarded blend by most.

Status
Not open for further replies.