What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
A year into this experiment. Was curious how a mixed filler cigar would change. This Tatuaje Serie P mixed filler is smoking great. One of my first box purchases. One more before. I watch Dark Tower. With a Founders Centennial IPA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Thanks to @Glassman for this stick. I like it! Not the typical flavor profile I usually smoke but good nonetheless! Thanks buddy!

ETA: Damn Glassman. I can somewhat see what your palate likes. You like a lot of leather huh????

View attachment 109002
Hahaha, that I do! But normally I would have that one as an earlier in the day smoke. Nice and somewhat light. That one can be a great value in its place on the flavor profile spectrum.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hahaha, that I do! But normally I would have that one as an earlier in the day smoke. Nice and somewhat light. That one can be a great value in its place on the flavor profile spectrum.
It is actually really good. Thanks to you and a couple other BOTL's I'm appreciating milder smokes more than I used to!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
It is actually really good. Thanks to you and a couple other BOTL's I'm appreciating milder smokes more than I used to!
They definitely have their place! And same for me! I didn't realize it either till some of the brothers here dropped some on me. Heavy Maduro was it for me til spending time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.