What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
If your box is the actual 2014’s I’d crack it and start smoking. If it’s the 2017’s, well, I’d smoke those too.
They're the 2017's. I pre-ordered them so they've been in my wineador since August (I think) I guess that's at least 6 months. Maybe it's a TAA Day tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Smoking this awesome delicious Cigar for BMP. I don’t care what it is I want more! Finally nice to have a cigar after being in the ER last night and resting most of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why were you in the ER? Hopefully nothing serious?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Tons of dizziness all day for past week, they think blood pressure related (was 187/116 there), or neuro disorder or brain bleeding / tumor
DUDE!!!!! Well I hope ya live until at least next month so I can meet you in person just kidding, I hope ya live to 197!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I started my day on the patio in the middle for a 47 degree cold snap. My choice was something I got itn a trade from a BOTL Member. Arturo Fuente - Gran Reserva in a Short Rubusto. IMHO Fuente = Quality not problems, great construction, no draw problems, nice even burn, ash formation was great, and a nice earthy flavor profile with a hint of sweetness.

Cigar came out the the wrapper with a nice little Green foot and, and the lower portion covered in a very think cedar strip. To me one of the little extras Fuente does to say this is quality, not no junk.

Took a photo without the cellophane, another after removing the Cedar & Footband, and licking & stick like at the great snail race. To give the wrapper just a tad bit of moisture to protect from splitting from 78 inside, and 47 on the patio.

No that is not Vaseline on the wrapper in the lower photo, it is just some slivia to protect the Wrapper fron the winter weather. BURRRRR.:woot:
image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.