What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I threw one of those on an order from smoke inn, and the jackasses sent a triunfador instead.. :/ wouldn't have been too big a deal but they screwed up 2 other things as well. :/ (back in November)
I haven't ordered from them in over a year, but they never messed up an order.. That's a real bummer.. cause this was a really good, interesting smoke.. not like most tats that I've tried.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I haven't ordered from them in over a year, but they never messed up an order.. That's a real bummer.. cause this was a really good, interesting smoke.. not like most tats that I've tried.
It was during the black Friday madness, still pissed me off. Worst part was one of the fiver of Epernay they sent came unbanded and had a different color wrapper and filler.... :meh:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I fired up an old cheap favorite, La Estrella - Cubana made by General Cigar for their STG (Scandavian Tabacco Group) partners in PA. IMHO General don't roll and junk.

Rolled in Nicagraga, sold in bundles of 20, can be had for a few cent over a buck a stick on their bid site. This one is a Churchill size, also available in Toro & Torpedo sizes.:cigar:

No it will not blow you away liked a $10.00/stick but smokes good for the price. They are well made, burn nice & even and the ash semricital. Flavor profile is earth, but good for the price.:cigar:

I shared this little secret as I have plenty stored away, so you will not be competing in a bidding war with me.:cigar:

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.