What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Had this marshmallow sitting around for a while. Had lots of green splotches on the wrapper so it wasn't one I would send out. No flavor differences, just doesn't look right.
Understandable, but I don't mind the green splotches. Haven't hurt the colmeina, Cabaiguan, or Habanos I've had that had them at all. (y)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Understandable, but I don't mind the green splotches. Haven't hurt the colmeina, Cabaiguan, or Habanos I've had that had them at all. (y)
Yup, doesn't do a thing to the flavor at all but part of my "quality control" process won't allow me to send something out that doesn't look as good as possible.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well this am I fired up a Trade Cigar from a B.O.T.L Member @Fusion555, it called the Fusion - Yellow Dot, I am not sure what the blend is so hopefully he will chime in. Rolled in Vacaville, California. Home of the State Prision System California Men's Mental Health Facility. With a long list of disquinished alumni like Charles Manson.:love:

This little stick is like a long Rubusto size, well constructed, and could have been a cooler making you think it was a commercial roll. Initial draw was kind of tight, so [/i]secret weapon[/i] open the first 1/2' of the Cap area up, and it was fired up. :)

Cigar burned nice & even, with semitrical ash, and very very complexed flavor profile. I am only about one third into this stick but is is just great. The flavor keep changing getting more interesting. This is something if I was looking to buy M more of it would be near the top of my repurchase list.;)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Party is over, Nub is too short to enjoy any longer. Not like a good book that can be retread over and over.:rolleyes:

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.