Status
Not open for further replies.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
It was very good, better than last year's imo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I'll have to revisit. I smoked several after they were released and they were not that enjoyable. Hopefully they've improved / settled in some.

View attachment 110679 Awesome stick! Thank you @qpzmide. Is this blended by EP Carillo? If so this the second Cigar from EP Carillo I try. Turns out I loved both of them!
It was blended by EP Carrillo. Glad you enjoyed it.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
20180320_215516.jpg

First time trying one of these AJF Montecristo's I picked up at the B&M. Good short smoke, classic AJF tobacco taste. Not super complex but good for a shorty. Notes of earth, leather, spice. What can I say. It has AJ written all over the flavor profile.

ETA: On the AJ note, it tastes extremely similar to Diesel Rage...... If I held this side by side I may not even be able to discern a difference except maybe a little lighter taste. Is this worth almost 6 bucks? Meh. I would say not. I would take an AF Short Story any day for just a little more.

Final thoughts....... Incredibly disappointed with this stick. Ill let the other two I bought for myself rest in the humidor and smoke them in awhile....... But for 65 cents more I would go with an AF Short Story Maduro...... This thing had absolutely no climax. Nothing wowed me at all. Not a bad tasting stick by any means, but not great. I want to hear what other brothers think..... Maybe I'm being too picky. Shit. I was far more impressed with the La Palina Classic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.