What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
@bostoneo I know I'm late to the party but I can't find your post with this in it...how was that Highclere Castle? Not much is said about that cigar and I've had one for about 2 months now.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I had one that was really good, I'd try it again. I liked the red label F55 Maduro a lot more though. If you haven't had one of those I would definitely give it a try.
Maybe it just interacted wrong with what I had for dinner on my tongue or something. I'm a maduro guy anymore it seems so I might give that a shot!

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Maybe it just interacted wrong with what I had for dinner on my tongue or something. I'm a maduro guy anymore it seems so I might give that a shot!
Don't judge a stick by only one! Always smoke at least couple to really determine the flavors accurately! I remember, I think it was Oliva Serie O Maduro, I wasnt that impressed with it at first but the second time is when I realized how delicious it is.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It was definitely an enjoyable smoke. Got almost 2 hours out of it. Not sure about cigar of the year but I greatly appreciate the opportunity to try it. Thanks again.
Been looking for the Andalusian Bull for a long time. Bought a couple from Thompson on backorder, but were never delivered. Where did you guys buy this?

Status
Not open for further replies.