What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Well I thought I would take another run at El Galan - Dona Nieves like yesterday be this one is constructed well. Straight cut this box pressed, it drew nice, the burn was even, but kept going out, form up a nice semitrical ash.(y) It a PITA when you have to keep relighting for no reason, something is very wrong.:confused:

Flavor profile was like yesterday Medium - Strong with hit of spices, and leather.(y) Inconsistant is what I will say about this price point blend. :chicken:

View attachment 111621

View attachment 111622

Flavor keeps improving[//b] this stick is not on my to buy again list.:eek:
Usually continuing to go out is a sign of over humidification isn't it?....

The spelling you keep attempting is supposed to be "symmetrical".

What on earth did you do to your hand? Were you having too much fun playing with your cacti......? o_O

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Alright, where were you eating Michael? I think I need to stop in next time I'm up that way.... :hungry:

Aren't those Brazilia great!?!
That was at Waterstone Pizza in Lynchburg. Great place with awesome food. The cigar was at William Alexander Tobacconists also in Lynchburg. I’ve had quite a few CAO’s but had not had the Brazilia yet. Pretty good but was a lot stronger than I expected up to the halfway point. Actually had to put it down a few minutes but mellowed out considerably and was very enjoyable. I still think I’d pick the Italia but that’s just me. Don’t forget to holler next time you get up this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.