What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I heard those Behike house blends are pretty decent from a guy that smokes them regularly, but then I heard that those, and their other house blends aren't that great from one of their tobacconists. I've had a few of their other in house blends that were decent, nothing I would buy again but something I'd definitely smoke again if it was given to me. Are those any good @K Williams?
This one has three years age on it, and it was better than some cigars I've bought for three times as much. I'm buying two more bundles to put away for two or more years.

Their Ultimate line's ULR3 are good too.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
I saw a poor review on that one. What did u think?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
I need to have a few more before I draw a conclusion. First one tasted just like the blend normally does, and RG helps with this blend IMO as the smaller ones are usually poorly rolled draw wise.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It was excellent. Great taste, perfect construction & burn. No relights needed. I nubbed it. JR's Edicion Limitada, and their Ultimates are real good smokes. Even better with a few years on them.
I'm a big fan of the JR Ultimates. I would stop by the JR's in NY city whenever in town. Always yellow cello and always very tasty. I think General made them? Altadis maybe? Anyway, very good under the radar cigar.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I finished Wednesday chores, and fired up an E.P. Carrillo - Dark Ritual - Toro, this is really a stick that is constructed well, and looks great. After straight cut, draw test prove acceptable, toasted the foot like a marshmallow, it burned even, creating a nice even ash.:wideyed:

I really like th flavor profile of this blend as it is sweet, spicy, cocoish, and taste of chocolate. Mr. Carrillo is the guy who founded La Gloria in Miami, Florida. Sold it to General Cigar, and now is doing his open thing as E.P. Carrillo. :woot:

This Cigar will alway be on my repurchase list, because there is a lot of bang for the buck.:cigar:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Zero complaints. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.