What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Mick, I don't know. Doug @Unpossible_1 might know. This was part of a bomb he sent me. I do know it was pretty flavorful for a mild smoke though.
The originals can't be touched, and sadly no longer made, they came out with a new blend which is good, but can't touch the original, and they were like $35 for a box of 20.......fuck so good!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ah I’m pissed I didn’t grab one of these I had this and the 47th in my hand and passed on both. Gonna have to go grab them to give them a try.
I think this one was 48th?? Either way, if you can still find both I suggest at least a 5-er. This one I smoked I purchased in December 2016.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This has got to be the worst TAA release I have ever had. Strange musty aroma and harsh flavor.
Not at all what I expected from MF/Jaime Garcia. Maybe it is at the "sick" age.
I feel like I am in training for the DRP! :vomit:
View attachment 112561
I have been told that those are the same blend with an added band. I really like the JGRE though. Did it have a fishy smell on the wrapper or foot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I think this one was 48th?? Either way, if you can still find both I suggest at least a 5-er. This one I smoked I purchased in December 2016.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
Oh ok I think they only had the 47 and 48th versions but I’ll look again cause they looked really good.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have been told that those are the same blend with an added band. I really like the JGRE though. Did it have a fishy smell on the wrapper or foot?
I enjoy the JGRE also, especially after a year or so nap!
My wife was next to me when I lit it, and said it smelled like pot.
Disappointed is an understatement. Definitely not the same blend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.