What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Posting after I finished this Project by Bueso.. kind of bitter and harsh with a terrible burn line. I think these need to sleep in the humi for about a month since all the others I've had in the past were quite good.
View attachment 113723
Even though I think they smoke well young, a few months, even up to a year does them wonders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Channeling @Genuine I see

LFD after mowing, edging, weedeating, etc.
As always, Trixie is begging to play frisbee
I love playing Frisbee with my dog........I need to get a new Frisbee, he ate the other one ha

Testing the new candela wrapper from my vendor as I bunch more sticks. It's pretty alright!
That is GREEN! Looks like you're smoking a cucumber :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
How's your shoulder man?
Thanks for asking.

It’s been 10 weeks since surgery. I’ve been doing PT for the last 3 with some good results, however I have some pretty intense pain raising my arm overhead or crossing my chest. I Saw the Dr yesterday and since the bone still needs to fully fuse together, we’re just going to remove the outermost screw that is causing inflammation and impacting my AC joint. Surgery scheduled in 10 days to perform screw removal. I will refer to that as “getting screwed”. LOL.

I think eventually all of my extra hardware will be removed.

I have to say that the past 10 weeks has given me some renewed faith in humanity. Other than the day of my original surgery, I worked the entire time....and I travel for work. I have met so many kind people that offered to help me with my carry-on luggage during this period. It doesn’t seem like much but for the better part of 10 weeks all I could do was pick my nose with my right arm. I won’t forget those simple acts of kindness.

Sorry for the long-winded response to your question.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Even though I think they smoke well young, a few months, even up to a year does them wonders

Channeling @Genuine I see

I love playing Frisbee with my dog........I need to get a new Frisbee, he ate the other one ha

That is GREEN! Looks like you're smoking a cucumber
Hahahaha! I was impressed with how green it is. Normally as home rollers the quality of leaf we get can be a bit so-so, but this stuff is pretty damn pro

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for asking.
Surgery scheduled in 10 days to perform screw removal. I will refer to that as “getting screwed”. LOL.

Had a similar surgery but due to other issues from the accident it was delayed 3 1/2 weeks. There wasn't enough morphine in the hospital to make life livable after I woke up but they sent me home that night anyway! I decided not to have the metal removed and haven't had a problem, I can still go through airport security without getting beeped and I don't feel like a cyborg.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
I am NOT an LFD fan (sorry @bostoneo ), so I am not fishing for one, just curious, what's up with the face on the wrapper? Never seen this LFD before
its a special edition Solomon, box of 10 unique artsy fartsy sticks. each one is unique and runs around $28 ea. Regular solomons are around $21

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Thanks for asking.

It’s been 10 weeks since surgery. I’ve been doing PT for the last 3 with some good results, however I have some pretty intense pain raising my arm overhead or crossing my chest. I Saw the Dr yesterday and since the bone still needs to fully fuse together, we’re just going to remove the outermost screw that is causing inflammation and impacting my AC joint. Surgery scheduled in 10 days to perform screw removal. I will refer to that as “getting screwed”. LOL.

I think eventually all of my extra hardware will be removed.

I have to say that the past 10 weeks has given me some renewed faith in humanity. Other than the day of my original surgery, I worked the entire time....and I travel for work. I have met so many kind people that offered to help me with my carry-on luggage during this period. It doesn’t seem like much but for the better part of 10 weeks all I could do was pick my nose with my right arm. I won’t forget those simple acts of kindness.

Sorry for the long-winded response to your question.

Wow. That's something man. Best of luck with it. So, what's with the one screw that's all hanging out by itself sideways? :eek:

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Also from last night

So this guy comes in last night and he's the co-owner of Warfighter Tobacco https://www.warfightertobacco.com/pages/cigars-1 and he's trying to get his cigars in to our shop, he tells me his story (They are affiliated with Dave Blanco of Blanco Cigars, and they are made at the Plasencia factory in Nicaragua........very cool guy, and I really enjoyed this Connecticut shade wrapper. I tried the Rosado 1st, but the draw was so bad, he told me that they have a guarantee.....if there is anything wrong with your cigar or cigars they will replace for free. Check em' out.
*I am not affiliated with them, just passing the word*
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.