What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
View attachment 113853
First one of these thanks to @Burnaz16 & @Opie. You both sent one and I’m not sure who’s this is!
Sorry for posting @irratebass i know these are hush hush
Pretty good so far.
Definitely a great stick. Every one of their lines that I've had so far has been really enjoyable, especially at their price points. That one and the Buenaventura are my favorites so far.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Definitely a great stick. Every one of their lines that I've had so far has been really enjoyable, especially at their price points. That one and the Buenaventura are my favorites so far.
Yeah I liked it. The cafe, Gloria and el gran Rey sound interesting too. Thanks again kiddo

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Yeah I liked it. The cafe, Gloria and el gran Rey sound interesting too. Thanks again kiddo
So the Cafe was a decent stick, I haven't had the Gloria, and the El Gran Rey another brother sent me. Really nice stick but very light on body, strength and overall profile. Good stick though. They make a Curivari sampler that @irratebass and @bostoneo have posted before. I don't know where they got it from but I think it comes with a bunch of great sticks from them.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
So the Cafe was a decent stick, I haven't had the Gloria, and the El Gran Rey another brother sent me. Really nice stick but very light on body, strength and overall profile. Good stick though. They make a Curivari sampler that @irratebass and @bostoneo have posted before. I don't know where they got it from but I think it comes with a bunch of great sticks from them.
Cigarpage.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.