What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
My stay-cation is really turning into a relax-cation despite all the things I have been and have to continue to get done over the next week and a half. Easy to relax when I have a cigar like this to enjoy. This is my first ever Cohiba Lancero (AMO JUL 14) and it is just fantastic. More of an early in the day smoke I think, but still it's great nonetheless.

Pairing this CoLa with a couple fingers of Lagavulin 16 which I didn't really think over too well when I poured it, as I just remember how well it went with ohh so many other habanos before, but in this instance maybe a little too much drink for this smoke. Looking back, last night's Remy Martin VSOP would have went much better with this CoLa and tonight's Lagavulin woukd have paired perfectly with that Connie A, but sometimes it's just trial and error. Nevertheless, tonight's pairing is going pretty well. The Lagavulin really opens up the taste buds for this flavorful Lancero. I know alot of you will always say you can't go wrong pairing with water, and I don't disagree, but I continually strive to merry the two things I love most in this world (Hem hem aside from my wife a children of course) and when the two combine in perfect harmony it is out of this world. I'm. Sure many of you can relate.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
A) Where the crap are your shorts? Are you nude??
B) Do you not know how to crop a photo so we do not have to see your white legs?
C) Did you walk to the beach or ride your bike?
D) How long did it take you to get to the beach?
I rode my bike and it took me forever…or a few minutes. Shit, I can't remember which. This particular beach is a mile from where I work, if that helps at all. And you're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.