What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Johnny - O anyone have any idea what this is supposed to say?

I bought a fiver off an sns brother about 2yrs ago. This is my 2nd one, and it was so plugged and became mushy and then canoed on one side, I pitched it.

Then lit up this tasty HUHC that performed phenomenaly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hey Mick, this is the Behike 52 variant from Ortega. I think he has three of those that correspond to the different Behike sizes (i.e., 52, 54, and 56).

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Been interested in smoking this one since you gave it to me, @irratebass. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How’d you like it!? I just bought one recently and I’m excited to give it a try. Apparently I got one from one of the first batches released according to the owner of the shop so I’m hoping it’s as good as it looks.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Earlier this evening smoked a little '13 ERDM Demi Tasse on a walk with the family. This '07 RyJ Escudos EL and a little Hibiki Harmony to take the edge off that painful blown save in my Buccos game and the horrible charge, wait no not a charge a blocking foul after review (wtf, complete BS that was a charge) in the Cavs vs Warriors game. Cavs should be shocking the world and be up 1-0 but that stupid call. Anyways, thank goodness it's Friday atleast.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
How’d you like it!? I just bought one recently and I’m excited to give it a try. Apparently I got one from one of the first batches released according to the owner of the shop so I’m hoping it’s as good as it looks.
I really liked it. Definitely the strongest offering I've had from Booth, and is on the full-bodies end. It almost reminds me of the Whiskey Rebellion, but with more chocolate. I'm torn on picking up more of this size or going with the smaller size, just because I'm trying to keep my vitolas on the smaller end these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.