Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
View attachment 114673

My first one of these bad boys. About halfway through at this point. It’s like eating peanuts covered in pepper and sugar. Definitely a tasty stick. Only complaint - way, way, too loose of a draw. There is zero resistance. Having said that, I’ll still be purchasing more.
That pic is amazing! Needs framed in a man cave

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I really liked it. Definitely the strongest offering I've had from Booth, and is on the full-bodies end. It almost reminds me of the Whiskey Rebellion, but with more chocolate. I'm torn on picking up more of this size or going with the smaller size, just because I'm trying to keep my vitolas on the smaller end these days.
I hear you on the size I’ve been doing the same. Just not enough time to smoke a stick that large on a normal basis. Thanks for the input though I’m looking forward to sparking it up.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Man I really feel like I'm roughing it today. Staying at a little hotel on the southern border of OH (Point Pleasant, WV on the otherside of the Ohio River) smoking this nice little '14 RG Perlas lot with a bic lighter, paired with a Stella Artois out of a cardboard hotel cup. Cut the cigar with my benchmade which thank goodness I had that otherwise I would have been chewing the end cap off...Ohh the creature conforts I take for granted back at home. Note to self don't forget cutter or torch lighter/wood matches again. All and all though a nice little town. The Hampton Inn here is not too shabby as far as service and accommodations are concerned. Relatively pleased. I just wish I would have planned more accordingly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Man I really feel like I'm roughing it today. Staying at a little hotel on the southern border of OH (Point Pleasant, WV on the otherside of the Ohio River) smoking this nice little '14 RG Perlas lot with a bic lighter, paired with a Stella Artois out of a cardboard hotel cup. Cut the cigar with my benchmade which thank goodness I had that otherwise I would have been chewing the end cap off...Ohh the creature conforts I take for granted back at home. Note to self don't forget cutter or torch lighter/wood matches again. All and all though a nice little town. The Hampton Inn here is not too shabby as far as service and accommodations are concerned. Relatively pleased. I just wish I would have planned more accordingly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Point Pleasant, WV.....is that where the movie Mothman Prophecies was set and where all that supposedly took place?

Jody

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Wanted to smoke something special tonight
Exceptional choice for a special smoke!
I had a old friend and BOTL gift me one of those a while back, and we enjoyed them together with several adult beverages.
In my opinion, it is one of the best blends Pete ever did, and are my unicorn cigar. I hope you enjoyed it, just seeing one reminds me to cherish the time we have to share with good friends.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tatuaje W Barrel Aged - not exactly sure what it's called but bought this 3 weeks ago at the Tat / MF event held at the Hawaii Prince Hotel. Tried to listen as Pete described it but all I could get was that the tobacco was aged in Willett whiskey barrels for, I think, 5 months (...but don't quote me...).

F85D9D3A-848A-4A85-AC5E-FBB907D385DD.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.