What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So @Jay_Habanos and I are going at it again tonight with the same smoke comparing notes and even though we lit up different years it should turn into an interesting learning experience comparing the same Marca and Vitola but with about 3 years difference in aging all while over 3,000 miles away.

Either way pairing this MOB JUL 14 Hoyo De Monterrey Double Corona with a couple fingers of Lagavulin 16.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So @Jay_Habanos and I are going at it again tonight with the same smoke comparing notes and even though we lit up different years it should turn into an interesting learning experience comparing the same Marca and Vitola but with about 3 years difference in aging all while over 3,000 miles away.

Either way pairing this MOB JUL 14 Hoyo De Monterrey Double Corona with a couple fingers of Lagavulin 16.

NUBBED!

The first 1/3 (even a little more like 5/8th) on this was out of this world then it kinda settled down and showed its youth a bit for the middle 1/3 or 1/4 despite being almost 4 years aged, then the finish never got back to what the first 1/3 was like, but was still pretty damn good. All and all a very flavorfull smoke from one of my favorite Marcas and my favorite vitolas.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Keep at it.
It really hasn't sunk in, but I freed up $1700 a month in payments. That's almost an extra paycheck a month. I make good money, but I also have been liberal in the spending dept. the past few years. I didnt realize how much was going out until recently.
Yeah, it really adds up. A regular at the shop gave me some good advice, he said "it doesn't matter how much you make, it's how much you save."

So I opened up two accounts (emergency and savings for retirement). I stopped being selfish and using my pt $ I make at the shop for cigars, and started paying off bills.....it feels more liberating, only 2 cards to go.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.