What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
TBH, it didn’t blow my mind. I’d of rather had a Paxton 80 Years for the money. just different strokes for different folks as they say - it’s certainly not a bad smoke...was just kicking around the idea of selling / trading the others I’ve got.
If you’re taking about the opus I’d be willing to trade or buy one or two off of you. Probably better to buy it since I don’t have many sticks in that price range. Let me know if you’re still contemplating getting rid of a few brother.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Been searching for some to try out. Love me some Warped. Definitely looking forward to getting my hands on one or two. How do you like them compared to their other offerings?
Well, my palate seems to be a bit different than most... I don't particularly care for the Corto or Futura
But I think for me so far I'd rank them
LA Colmena Unico
Flor de valle
Cloud hopper
Villa sombra
Guardian (probably actually a better stick than than some of the others, they just suit me more)
MDT
This is off the top of my head and could change by mood and day.. ;)

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Well, my palate seems to be a bit different than most... I don't particularly care for the Corto or Futura
But I think for me so far I'd rank them
LA Colmena Unico
Flor de valle
Cloud hopper
Villa sombra
Guardian (probably actually a better stick than than some of the others, they just suit me more)
MDT
This is off the top of my head and could change by mood and day.. ;)
@Glassman
noted-ryan-the-office.gif
@Burnaz16
jimmynoted.gif

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Hahaha, what the hell! Just kick Petes ass and leave me alone Steve! You've done enough already.. :dead:
But since you spoke up, how do you rank Warpeds offerings?
Great question! I have a lot of different Warped but have smoked very few because of size. I typically smoke 2 cigars per weekday - to/from work (20miles/30minutes).
I just got a workbench and a stool setup in my basement/garage in this townhouse and have started to smoke some larger rg and overall better smokes. I'd have to look at my phone to see if/when the last time I had a Warped - it would have been on one of the many roadtrips I take back to ND.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hahaha, what the hell! Just kick Petes ass and leave me alone Steve! You've done enough already.. :dead:
But since you spoke up, how do you rank Warpeds offerings?
Of the Warped offerings I've had so far I like the...
Futuro
Corto
Flor Del Valle Sky Flower
Flor Del Valle
La Hacienda
Guardian of the Farm
Maestro Del Tiempo
Still have yet to try out the La Colmena, Black Honey, or the Villa Sombra. Interested to see how they stack up on my list against the others.

And @Glassman you keep your mouth shut my friend! @GoBison you leave me alone good sir! I have been raped enough by your sticks #MeToo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.