What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Morning everyone. Gotta say, I’m a little bummed today. The house my wife and I live in is the first house either of us ever claimed as ours. We build it a little over 10 years ago when we got married. It’s out in the country which I prefer but my wife is a city girl and never really cared for it. Not to mention high speed internet out here sucks which makes my wife’s job difficult. A year or so ago we decided to put it on the market and get something closer to town with better amenities and less stairs cause God knows, we aren’t getting any younger. Finally found a buyer for the current house so I’m sad to think of moving on. Oh well, on to bigger and better things. Now if I can talk her into a walk in humidor room, I’ll be a happy man.
0F09641D-D214-4D04-8914-39171AEF9291.jpeg

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Morning everyone. Gotta say, I’m a little bummed today. The house my wife and I live in is the first house either of us ever claimed as ours. We build it a little over 10 years ago when we got married. It’s out in the country which I prefer but my wife is a city girl and never really cared for it. Not to mention high speed internet out here sucks which makes my wife’s job difficult. A year or so ago we decided to put it on the market and get something closer to town with better amenities and less stairs cause God knows, we aren’t getting any younger. Finally found a buyer for the current house so I’m sad to think of moving on. Oh well, on to bigger and better things. Now if I can talk her into a walk in humidor room, I’ll be a happy man.
View attachment 116382
I’d say it’s a well deserved reward for a meaningful sacrifice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.