What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Last night had a very delightful '12 Trinidad Coloniales paired with a Foundation Barrel Runner which is a Rum barrel aged Mosiac Ale which is unbelievably good. The rum flavor the barrel aging imparted on that Ale was remarkable it really was.

Tonight: '13 RyJ Cazadores paired with a little Eagle Rare 10 yr. Bourbon. My day off today went by so fast today. Back to the grind tomorrow. Hope all you BOTLs and SOTLs have a great week.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Too dark for a good photo, and my phone was too dead to utilize the flash.

Finished the night off with a Diesel Unlimited Maduro paired with a Prarie Artesian Ales Bomb!

If you haven't had the beer, it's amazing. Imperial Stout brewed on cocoa nibs, coffee beans, vanilla beans, and peppers. Pairs quite nicely with a chocolate, coffee, peppery cigar.

I did realize that my new shipment of cigars needs to stabilize a bit more in the humodors. They were empty for 6+ months and were restocked three days ago. I've just been itching to try the Unlimited Maduro since it was released. It was good, just a little bland for a Fernandez cigar. I'll wait a few weeks, have another, and report back.

Sorry for the lack of a good photo. I'm better than this, I promise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
A little mixed filler Tatuaje. Serie P after the thunderstorm. We need the rain so thankful. It cooled off quite nicely and was able to come out before nine to smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really like these; the price is great and good flavors as well.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.

2004 Limited Edition AVO Legacy

2010 AVO Limited Edition

Davidoff Year of the Horse

Davidoff Paragon

Original Release Davidoff Winston Churchill

A well aged Opus X

Davidoff Master Selection 2010

Work of Art Natural

Davidoff Scorecard