What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
A gift from the owner of Cabal cigars...a nice guy. This one is named after his mother. The first 1/3 is enjoyable with the right amount of spice. I’m anticipating a smooth finish.

I made some good headway on my cabinet transformation project this evening. I mounted it in the “man cove” and I’m trying out some different decor.

Kind of a cool pic with flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I FREAKING LOVE THE COJONU 2003’S!!!!!!
It's decent, and getting better past the halfway point, but the flavors that linger on the palate are better than the flavors of the smoke itself, if that makes any sense. The smoke is woody, peppery, dry and (dare I say?) citrus-y. The long, lingering finish, though, is sweet spice and salty nuts (twss) and baker's chocolate for days.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
It's decent, and getting better past the halfway point, but the flavors that linger on the palate are better than the flavors of the smoke itself, if that makes any sense. The smoke is woody, peppery, dry and (dare I say?) citrus-y. The long, lingering finish, though, is sweet spice and salty nuts (twss) and baker's chocolate for days.
Nice review! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.