What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
5 Vegas Series A (torpedo) First time trying this cigar, had it in the humidor for at least 4 - 5 months. I enjoyed it, it's billed as a full flavor, but it's really smooth. Anyone else tried this one?
It has been a few years for me, but shuckins just gifted me one so I will be revisiting in the near future.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
my second ever tat. Tatuaje Noellas. Smoked that at about 1am whilst sipping on about two fingers of Havana Club 7 Year.

It was perfection in a smoke, and perfection in a glass. Unfortunately, that was my only Noella, so I will be ordering up a box of them now! hehe.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
my second ever tat. Tatuaje Noellas. Smoked that at about 1am whilst sipping on about two fingers of Havana Club 7 Year.

It was perfection in a smoke, and perfection in a glass. Unfortunately, that was my only Noella, so I will be ordering up a box of them now! hehe.
would not get much better than that little combo!!

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
5 vegas relic... My first one. I enjoyed it, it had a tangy earthy feel at first, then mellowed out a bit, left a very pleasant "carmelized" almost charred brown sugar sensation all in my mouth... To whomever sent it to me, send me another please...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A few days late -- last week, I was at a new B&M and picked up a Camacho Corojo Monarca. I'd remembered liking them but hadn't had one in ages. It was far better than I'd remembered.

Yesterday I found this entry that I'd made a while back:

WORST cigar you have smoked in the last year?
The one that comes to mind, because I used to like them, is the Camacho Corojo.

WTF?? Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.