What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Smoke what YOU like, like what YOU smoke.....fuck the naysayers, don't let ANYONE tell you what and what not to smoke. Enjoy brother.
Thanks and I will. Unfortunately I'm so very new to the hobby I spend a ton of money on stuff that I dont like. I'll try any recommendations once.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Thanks and I will. Unfortunately I'm so very new to the hobby I spend a ton of money on stuff that I dont like. I'll try any recommendations once.
Start keeping notes, even if it's just the bands of what you smoke of what you like/dislike. Soon as you look for things you will find common trends like wrapper and filler that you like or dislike to help you decide what to try next. Your tastes will change as well over time. Also, try not to judge a cigar by one stick, sometimes you just get a dud.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Start keeping notes, even if it's just the bands of what you smoke of what you like/dislike. Soon as you look for things you will find common trends like wrapper and filler that you like or dislike to help you decide what to try next. Your tastes will change as well over time. Also, try not to judge a cigar by one stick, sometimes you just get a dud.
Thanks for the advice. I'll get myself a notebook asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.