What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Is that the 12 Honest Men Lancero? How was it? Holt's has the box of 12 for only $47.95 with free shipping through this week. Was thinking of picking one up.
That’s where I got these. They are pretty good. I just got another box. The first box I got a year ago. The first few I smoked were good to the midpoint then turned bitter. I let them sit awhile and tried again. Smoke them slow so they don’t overheat and they’re damn good in my opinion. Go for it.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Joe - yes that was a 12HM and you should buy that box from there! I'll be picking up another box as well.
That’s where I got these. They are pretty good. I just got another box. The first box I got a year ago. The first few I smoked were good to the midpoint then turned bitter. I let them sit awhile and tried again. Smoke them slow so they don’t overheat and they’re damn good in my opinion. Go for it.
Thanks brothers! Yeah, I read some reviews that they turn a bit bitter past the halfway point. I know I’ll try one ROTT, but after that I’ll let the rest settle for awhile.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
How was that Inca? I was gonna go after a 5er on cbid, just because I was intrigued by the idea of a Peruvian puro. I started doing something though, and forgot to check back before the auction ended. I think it ended up going for $10.
It was pretty decent really, something different you know. Well worth $2 a stick if you could win um for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.