What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
View attachment 119414
I picked these up for a really good price about 1/3 msrp. Just giving them a try, good construction, oily, covered in crystals. Good flavors, but the amount of smoke coming off the foot is weird and smells like charcoal BBQ?
My final thoughts are in on these; the strangeness has left because the first one I had was ROTT and straight out of my hot South Texas mailbox. I've had two more tonight! These are great, but nobody should buy them. They have unlovable flavors of rich dark cocoa, nutmeg, vanilla, cedar, and cinnamon. They deserve to be incinerated one at a time by me only, as I wouldn't want to inconvenience any of you Brothers. I'm planning on buying all of them; in order to save you Brothers the trouble.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Gotta say, I’m a little sad today bros. Tonight is our last night in the house we built and have lived in for almost 15 years. This will be my last smoke here. We’ve seen good and bad times here but life goes on. We are blessed God gave us the opportunity to buy this bigger and nicer house closer to careers. Just seems like the end of an era. 4925F8FB-64A4-4BB1-BEF1-48ACA8CE8261.jpeg

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Gotta say, I’m a little sad today bros. Tonight is our last night in the house we built and have lived in for almost 15 years. This will be my last smoke here. We’ve seen good and bad times here but life goes on. We are blessed God gave us the opportunity to buy this bigger and nicer house closer to careers. Just seems like the end of an era. View attachment 119472
Hope the move goes smoothly. We are moving shortly as well, that will make 3 states and 2 countries in three years for me

Status
Not open for further replies.